Becoming a Warrior
Welcome to Bridge Preparatory Academy, where learning differently isn't different.
We understand the educational journey your family has traveled thus far, as we have navigated through the process with our own families. We are here to collaborate with you and work together to discover if we are the right fit for your child.
If you are ready for your child to rediscover his love of learning in an environment where he is understood, challenged, supported, and celebrated, please schedule an educational consultation with the Head of School.
Steps to Admissions:
- Call our office at (832) 886-4940 and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with our Head of School to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our beautiful facilities.
- Complete our online admissions application. There is some support documentation required (grade reports, recommendation forms, test results), so you’ll want to allow some time to gather all of this material for submission.
- Submit the supplemental materials mentioned above.
- Schedule your child's placement testing.
- Complete a family interview with the Head of School, Principal, and teachers.
- If accepted, look for your acceptance letter in your e-mail inbox and fill out the enrollment materials.
- Attend the Parent Orientation Meeting in the Fall.
- Enjoy the BPA experience!
Bridge Preparatory Academy is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year for grades 1-12. In order to fulfill our mission of tailoring the classroom to the needs, strengths, and affinities of each student, our classes are intentionally kept small, so space is limited.
In every Bridge Prep classroom:
- Average 5:1 student-teacher ratio
- Hands-on, experiential, creative instruction in all classes
- Enthusiastic, specially trained teachers facilitating learning for each student
- Specialized reading (Dyslexia) or math (Dyscalculia) intervention, when necessary
- Electives and extracurricular activities based on student interest (Robotics, Tech Time, Video Game Club, Game Design, Entrepreneurship, Art, Culinary Arts, Theater, Spanish, etc.)
- Laughter, comfort, and community;
- Celebration of neurodiversity
- Acceptance, support, and friendship
- Biblical worldview